Welcome to Mortgage Calculators.info. We give you exactly what you need without all the clutter you find on many other mortgage related websites. Our site offers a clean user experience with a single small clearly delineated ad unit at the top and bottom of each page.
Please look through the following list of 11 calculators to find the calculators that fit your needs.
Basic Mortgage Calculators
- Monthly Payment Calculator - See monthly payment estimates for a given price. This basic calculator does not include PMI or property taxes. Please use our advanced mortgage calculator if you are looking for a more in depth estimation.
- Minimum Income Calculator - See a house you want to buy? Use this calculator to calculate the minimum income required to afford it.
- Mortgage Limit Calculator - Curious about how much home you can afford? Use this free calculator.
Advanced Mortgage Calculator
Advanced Mortgage Calculator - This full featured mortgage calculator allows you to input home value, principal, interest rate, loan term, start date, property tax, HOA dues, homeowner's insurance and PMI. Its output features includes
- amortization graphs
- repayment charts
- a balance graph
- mortgage summary
- amortization schedule tables
Money Saving Calculators
- Additional Mortgage Payment Calculator - Are you trying to save money by making additional payments? Use this calculator to project your potential savings.
- Bi-weekly Mortgage Payment Calculator - Learn how much time and money you'll save paying off your mortgage on a bi-weekly payment plan.
- Real APR Mortgage Calculator - Find out the real annual percentage rate of your mortgage loan after points and other costs.
- Tax Savings Benefits Mortgage Calculator - Learn how much you can save on taxes by deducting mortgage related expenses like: interest, points, and PMI.
Home Loan Options
- Interest Only Mortgage Payment Calculator - Find out how much you could save each month from using an interest-only payment plan.
- Mortgage Refinance Calculator - Thinking of refinancing your home? Compare new loan offers to your old loan to see how much you could possibly save by refinancing.
- Discount Points Mortgage Calculator - Not sure if you should pay discount points on your mortgage loan? Use this calculator to estimate potential savings.