Please look through the following list of calculators to find the one that fit your needs.
- Monthly Payment Calculator - See monthly payment estimates for a given price. This basic tool is quick-and-easy to use, but does not include PMI or property taxes. Please use our advanced calculator if you are looking for a more in-depth payment estimate.
- Minimum Income Requirement - See a house you want to buy? Use this to calculate the minimum income required to afford it.
- Home Loan Limit - Curious about how much home you can afford? Use this free calculator.
Advanced Mortgage Calculator - This full featured mortgage calculator allows you to input home value, principal, interest rate, loan term, start date, property tax, HOA dues, homeowner's insurance and PMI. Its output features includes
- amortization graphs
- repayment charts
- a balance graph
- loan summary
- amortization schedule tables
Money Saving Calculators
- Additional Payments - Are you trying to save money by making extra payments? Use this tool to project your potential savings.
- Bi-weekly Payments - Learn how much time and money you'll save paying off your loan on a bi-weekly payment plan.
- Tax Savings Benefits Estimator - Learn how much you can save on taxes by deducting home loan related expenses like: interest, points, and PMI.
Home Loan Options
- Discount Points Calculator - Not sure if you should pay discount points on your loan? Use this to estimate potential savings.
- Real APR - Find out the real annual percentage rate of your loan after points and other costs.
- Interest Only Calculator - Find out how much you could save each month from using an interest-only payment plan.
- Refinance Calculator - Thinking of refinancing your home? Compare new loan offers to your old loan to see how much you could possibly save by refinancing.