Please look through the following list of calculators to find the one that best fits your needs.
- Monthly Payment Calculator - See monthly payment estimates for a given price. This basic tool is quick-and-easy to use, but does not include PMI or property taxes. Please use our advanced calculator if you are looking for a more in-depth payment estimate.
- Minimum Income Requirement - See a house you want to buy? Use this to calculate the minimum income required to afford it.
- Home Loan Limit - Curious about how much home you can afford? Use this free calculator.
- DTI - See your current front end & back end debt to income ratios.
Advanced Mortgage Calculator - This full featured mortgage calculator allows you to input home value, principal, interest rate, loan term, start date, property tax, HOA dues, homeowner's insurance and PMI. Its output features includes
- amortization graphs
- repayment charts
- a balance graph
- loan summary
- amortization schedule tables
Current Mortgage Rates
The following table highlights locally available current mortgage rates.
Money Saving Calculators
- Rent vs Buy - Determine if you are better off renting or buying a home.
- Tax Savings Benefits Estimator - Learn how much you can save on taxes by deducting home loan related expenses like: interest & points.
- Amortization - See how quickly you'll make progress paying off your home using regular payments. Print out the amortization schedule to see your current balance at any point in time.
- Current Balance - See how much you still owe on your loan.
- Loan Payoff Goal - See how much you'll need to add to your monthly payments to pay your loan off by a set date.
- Payment Range - See how much faster your loan will be paid off if you increase your monthly payments.
- Compare Loan Terms - rather than amortizing your home over 30 years see how much you can save by repaying your loan in 20, 15 or 10 years!
- Bi-weekly Payments - Learn how much time and money you'll save paying off your loan on a bi-weekly payment plan. You can also calculate biweekly payments with extra payments & create amortization schedules for the new loan payments.
- Additional Payments - Are you trying to save money by making extra payments? Use this tool to project your potential savings.
- Refinance Calculator - Thinking of refinancing your home? Compare new loan offers to your old loan to see how much you could possibly save by refinancing.
Home Loan Options
- Discount Points Calculator - Not sure if you should pay discount points on your loan? Use this to estimate potential savings.
- Real APR - Find out the real annual percentage rate of your loan after points and other costs.
- ARM Calculator - Figure out monthly payments and view the amortization schedule for adjustable-rate mortgages.
- Interest Only Calculator - Find out how low monthly payments can be using an interest-only payment plan.
- Fixed vs ARM - Quickly estimate payments for fixed, adjustable & IO only loans side-by-side.
- Mortgage Rates Calculator - Unsure if rates are going up or down? This tool makes it easy to see how rate shifts will impact monthly loan payments.
- HELOC Qualifier - See how much a homeowner is qualified to borrow at various LTV values.
- Home Equity Loans - Consolidate debts into a low-interest loan secured by your home.
Real Estate Investors & Property Sellers
- Real Estate Commissions - Compare the savings of various commission rebate options or see if it makes more sense to conduct a FSBO.
- Purchase Money Loans - Calculate the future balance due on PMMs.
- Income Properties - Analyze the potential returns on residential income property investments.
- 1031 Exchanges - Explore the tax deferred like-kind exchange program.